What to bring?
- Jacket and long pants
- Rain gear
- Soft sole shoes, please no black soles
- Cooler for transporting your catch (we will clean and package the fish)
- Food / snacks / beverages (please, no glass bottles)
- Motion sickness medication if needed
What license do I need?
- You are required to purchase your own fishing license prior to departure
- You will need the Michigan All Species Fishing License
- Ages 17 and up are required to have a fishing license
- Licenses can be purchased in tackle shops and chain retailers such as Wal-Mart and Meijer. Licenses can also be purchased online through the DNR website.
Where do we meet?
- Eldean Marina, Slip E12, 2223 S Shore Dr, Macatawa, MI 49434
How many people may we bring?
- The Black Pearl can carry up to 6 customers. Additional vessels are available to meet your group's needs.
How do I pay?
- A $100 deposit is required to reserve the trip. This can be paid by credit card over the phone or check by mail.
- The remaining balance is due day of trip. We except checks, credit card or cash.
Is alcohol allowed?
- Alcohol is permitted
- Please no glass bottles
- We do not allow customers to become intoxicated during the fishing trip. This will result in termination of the trip with no refund. Safety of our passengers is our number one concern.